Front End Content Builder
Budget: $100 to $500
I am a web developer and am looking for a resource who can help me build out the content for web sites that I create. I would provide the actual HTML and CSS that is created from slicing up the PSD file and you would basically take the content that I provide (typically in Word document format) and add it into the web site. So in other words, you wouldn't need to slice up the PSD, you'd just be adding in the content to an already built shell of a site. You would be responsible for formatting the content and imagery so that they look good. I would want this work to be done using some sort of text editor rather than a WYSIWYG editor. If you are interested please provide the following information:
1. Your hourly rate.
2. An approximate amount of time that it typically takes you to build out a small web site. If you prefer to instead provide some example web sites that you have worked on before and just tell me how long it took to populate those sites that would work as well. I'm basically trying to get a sense as to how efficient you are.
3. Examples of web sites that you have worked on and specific details about what you were responsible for.
4. Details on any additional skills that you have. Do you do any programming? Can you slice up PSD files?
5. Are you a full time freelancer or do you have a day job and are doing this after work and on the weekends?
6. What should I expect in terms of communication? How good is your English (both written and spoken)? How do you typically like to communicate (such as Email or Skype)? How responsive are you to your clients?
I have several web sites ready to be built out so this project is ready to go as soon as I find someone.