Contract - Freelance PSD to XHMTL / HTML5 Front End Developer
Budget: $500 to $1,000
We are in need of a couple of backup PSD to XHTML / HTML 5 / JAVA Developers that work quickly and can turn a detailed PSD UI into a pixel perfect template replica for all modern browsers.
We would like you to match all these items below before sending us an email.
1) You like photoshop and love all it's layers and complexity but frankly would rather duplicate a good design into beautiful code. You know about layer styles, masks, and stretching vector photoshop objects. You know about the "snap to pixel" attribute for objects and know the difference if your exports are dithered or crisp and not bitmapped.
2) You are great at taking a photoshop file and copying it to the pixel into valid xhtml / css that works "almost exactly the same" in chrome, safari, IE8+, and Firefox.
4) You don't like bloated code and like the end result to be streamlined.
5) You are professional, work during the day (9-5 contact), and are personal-able and communicative .
6) You don't mind to work with ministries and non-profits and usually give them a slightly better bargain than regular corporate pricing.
7) You are willing to sign an NDA and non-compete form.
8) You consistently add SEO code during your builds that helps the clients visibility.
9) You communicate easily via email and skype if you have questions or ideas.
10) You are a U.S. Citizen living in the United States (Continental is great)
11) You don't mind developing content pages, but prefer to do long secondary page template markups that cover all css styles so TriLion or a client can finish content internally .
Please send an email with your best 3 project links (live) along with:
A) Your Name, Location, and Url to online portfolio
B) Your Hourly rate
C) Your Ballpark Cost and time-frame for a basic PSD to xhtml - standard corporate site with a few bells but no whistles…. a range is fine.
D) The phrase "A Creative Pack that has your back" so we know you read this whole listing and everything above applies to you.
E) Your current (starting NEXT week) availability