Full time Junior Web Designer
Budget: $10,000 +
This position is perfect for the right person looking for a ground floor position with lots of opportunity for growth in a friendly, casual and small office environment. You will be working immediately on multiple web sites.
PLEASE NO FREELANCE, AGENCIES OR REMOTE APPLICANTS.
ONLY QUALIFIED candidates for this position should email your resume with a link to your online portfolio.
Cover letters should include the reference code HUFU2013 so that we know you've read this posting.
You MUST be prepared to show examples of your work - resumes without samples will not be considered. This is a FULL-TIME POSITION, and accepting candidates ONLY from Tri-State Area, NO relocation/ Local candidates ONLY.
We regret that we are unable to respond to each resume. Only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
• Developing web sites using HTML/CSS
• Updating and maintenance of existing websites
Desired Skills & ExperienceREQUIREMENTS:
• MUST have excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS and Adobe Dreamweaver
• MUST have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• PC literate
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Understanding of graphic optimization and browser limitations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills