Wordpress Development / Theme Customization
Budget: $100 to $500
I am looking for a WP Developer to complete a theme customization project for an off-the-shelf theme. Mainly the project includes integrating existing plugins (which will be provided) and ensuring compatibility. I have outlined the project basics below and will provide links to the examples of what I'd like the end-product to look like.
I have outlined the 4-step project below. Most importantly the changes should be compatible with the theme’s responsive design and front-end changes should be widget enable on the back-end.
1. Login/Sign-up Lightbox
- Show on page load using Lightbox Revolution design with OptinPop; add Facebook Login at WPMUDev
- Add Theme My Login Plugin.
2. Sliding Login panel
- Redirect to Profile Page to complete registration using Front-end Users Plugin
- Add custom fields to Profile (Plugin: http://bit.ly/T82XP2)
3. Create new homepage template option and make the following header, footer, and post changes.
Design notes: An example (revised) .jpg file will be provided.
Header.php Change log
- Add new logo
- Display Current Date
- Remove search box
- Convert main navigation to Floating Sticky Menu Bar; (Example links available)
- Add rollover Social Icons to Menu Bar
- Add mega menu Plugin, Ubermenu
- [HP only] Add responsive Slider The WordPress Parallax Slider or Soliloquy Hyperlink slides to each post; Use featured image upload on each post to decipher which images are displayed.
- [HP only] Add lead gen bar below slider (Use existing code)
- Add 3 HTML/Text Widgets for Ad Tags (Front and Back-end)
- Add Views sprites to homepage articles (Example)
Footer.php Change log
- Change current social icons to rollover social icons
- Add 1 HTML/Text Widget area for Ad Tags (Front and Back-end)
- -Add Featured In logos to footer area
Post.php and Pages Change log
- Add 1 HTML/Text widget above post for ad code (sitewide change, except for HP) Design notes: Image file will be provided to indicate changes.
- Add WP PostRatings Plugin – See Design here
- Add Social Share Box (Example: Gawker.com post)
- Add Author Box Plugin; use current theme design elements
4. Create Author Page Template
- Add Author Page Template that can be sorted by Department Tag (Example link will be provided)
- Add Author Profile Page Autopopulates from User Profile input
- Add five custom fields to User Profiles that will populate on main Author page
- Add archived list of posts by Author under bio or Author Profile Box to top of Author Post Archives
Please share your rate and lead time to complete a project of this nature. I am available to answer any questions you may have as well.