Specialist for wordpress page templates - 4-8 pages for now
Budget: $100 to $500
We've got a small'sh project now (1-2 days max), but opportunities to grow with the site's complexity is definitely wanted.
Looking for a good developer to work with HTML5, CSS3 and Java in a Wordpress site. If your specialty is quality coding, excellent control of layout, and you can offer design suggestions to make a simple layout look "wow" we're definitely interested in you.
The mock-up pages for the website have already been built at about 90% to scale in Photoshop 6 (layered PSD images available upon request). In stage 1 most of the need is for div control of layout and generic content in the mock-ups.
The task is create to 4-8 pages following the layouts provided. Most pages are fairly simple and need only the framework built (content & images to be installed by client). A good number of the pages will have 20%'sh content repeated from other pages. Sliders will be built by client (and installed in places you created for it as per PS6 mock-up page).
Some nice to have's that you may able to do (if you can do more of the below, we'll probably go for only 4 key website 'template' pages to start):
- find or customize a plugin for tabs that have a true 'wow' look - the site currently has a few free & premium tab plugins (they miss the wow though)
- build math equations into a page and allow the user to perform calculations
- include QR codes on multiple website pages (to bring visitors back to site again)
- able to do a simple shopping basket, built on the framework of either free or premium plugins
- experience creating a simple yet stunning "uber menu"- include a 'share it' function on most pages (print, email, bookmark, pdf)
- ability to insert breadcrumb into the header- talent making pictures have shadows with bent or raised corners.
Please note, this website is being built in 3 stages and ideally the developer wants to grow along with the our company and its expanding budget. We are currently working on Stage 1. Speed & simplicity is the name of the game for now.
- 1st stage - get the layout and basic functionality done quickly, highly stable and with great consistency
- 2nd stage - more pages and work on "nice to have" technical parts done
- 3rd stage - site makeover to be responsive for mobile and tablets & creating a fairly complex community
Please be prepared to show other sites you have worked on.
Thank you,Mary C.