Front End Developer for Creative Agency Team
Budget: $5,000 to $10,000
L+R is looking for a front end developer contractor with at least 2 years working experience building beautiful, well-positioned websites. You'll be working primarily on multiple projects for one large client account, as well as working on a broad range of smaller projects, both client-facing and internal. You will primarily be working on web applications optimized for both desktop platforms and mobile devices. Also, working experience with developing responsive websites, iOS development, and WordPress is a plus.
What you need to know.
- There is no end-timeline for this position. As long as you execute highly and effectively and are a pleasure to work with, this position can potentially last indefinitely.
- Looking for someone to start working immediately.
- Must work in-house at our office in Dumbo. We will provide you with a desk, but you must provide your own computer.
- Initially this position is part-time. We require between 2-3 days a week (16-24 hours).
- We will be delivering paychecks in two-week intervals, based on your total submitted hours.
- have great technical skills.
- document your hours worked and tasks performed with precise detail for review.
- be able to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- have the ability to take the lead on the development-end of digital projects.
- work well with directors, designers, project managers, and interns.
- be able to effectively translate pixel-perfect designs into dynamic web experiences.
- be driven to make innovative website designs a working reality.
- have working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- have strong organizational and time-management skills.
- have excellent communication skills.
- have the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, prioritize accordingly, and meet deadlines.
- demonstrate the ability to learn new techniques.
- be the kind of person that always pays close attention to detail.
- Please include a resume and a link to your personal URL/Portfolio. We will also accept PDF portfolios if needed.
- Answer the following questions: Why should we hire you? Why do you want to work for us?
- After we review your submission, we will follow up with you. For prospective contractors, we will arrange an in-person interview at our office in Dumbo, Brooklyn.
Levin+Riegner is a Brooklyn-based creative agency that merges aesthetics and strategy. We believe by approaching clients' objectives with a balance of analytical and creative thought processes, it will successfully guide the conception, design, and development of innovative solutions. Through this combined dichotomy, we are able to offer a comprehensive range of services including: Web Experiences, Brand Strategy and Development, Mobile App Design and Development, and Interactive Marketing/Advertising.