Web/Graphic Designer for Tourism Website
Budget: $500 to $1,000
We are a small london based digital agency looking for a designer who can take a set of 4 wireframes and produce an appealing website design in PSD format based on our brief.
You should be used to this way of working and be able to create clean layered photoshop designs.
There are some guidelines and existing materials that you can use but you will have quite a bit of freedom in defining typography, colour schemes, design elements etc. You will also need to consider basic interaction such as hover effects.
How to apply
Please include the following information:
- Your experience in carrying out work like this (from wireframe to psd)
- Link to your portfolio or examples of your best work
- Location - where are you based?
- Current set up - are you a full time freelancer, small business, student, taking on projects alongside a day job etc
- Availability over the next month
We’re looking for a creative, reliable designer who we can build an ongoing relationship with and work with on future projects.