Freelance Front-End Web Developer: Slicer & Dicer
Budget: $1,000 to $2,500
Are you a CSS slicing ninja? Can you turn a Photoshop concept into a fully working website? If you know CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, and love web standards, then we would be a good match.
At PaperStreet you will work on front-end development, slicing and dicing websites to make our award winning designs go live. We will give you very detailed Photoshop concepts, and you will give us back a fully working website, ready for content insertion.
What We Need
We are looking for a freelance back-end developer to assist on projects on an as-needed basis. We have been in business since 2001 and worked with remote employees in the US, South America, India and Europe during that time. With our experience, we provide clear deliverables, deadlines, and guaranteed payment for projects. We just need you to help our team and clients.
PaperStreet creates new web sites and revitalizes aging ones. Located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, we have designed over 750+ custom web sites in the past ten years. Clients love our designs because we impress and get results.
Required Skill Set:
- CSS3 and CSS2
- HTML / xHTML / HTML5
- Deadline Driven
Knowledge of this will be helpful:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver & Photoshop)
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, will train on our CMS - Total Control)
Freelance – Set projects with dedicated amount of hours per project and budgets.
Please send us your hourly rates and requirements.
How to Apply:
You must do the following to apply.
1. Email us with the subject: Front-End Freelance Web Developer + Your Name
2. Include in the actual email a few paragraphs about yourself. Be yourself, be unique and to the point.
3. Include a link to your portfolio in the email with your top three projects. We want to be able to click on links.
4. Attach your resume in PDF format.