Outfit Sharing Website - Full Site Design and Development
Budget: $2,500 to $5,000
Project Goal: An outfit sharing website with EXACT SAME quality and functionality as Today I'm Wearing and What I Wore Today
Project Description: I'm looking to hire a programmer to create a site that is EXACTLY THE SAME in terms of feel and functionality of two sites - "Today I'm Wearing" and "What I Wore Today." I will give direction on the look, but features, functionality and useability is directly taken from the two sites mentioned.
A very brief, non-exhaustive list of site needs include:
• A homepage in which photos of user's uploaded outfits are viewable in sequential order, with the ability of viewers to like and comment
• Each front page photo should have the name of the user + a line describing their location
• Users should be able to upload and post a look in three steps or less
• Users should be able to describe their photos based on occasion (Ex. NY Fashion Week, Dinner) and mood (Excited, Dreamy)
• Users should be able to tag their photo with detailed outfit description (Ex. shoes – high heels), brand/designer, and a url for where to purchase the fashion piece
• Viewers should be able to see a collection of various users "looks" within their profile
• Viewer ability to "follow" Users
This is a full site development project – from programming to design. I'm looking for an end to end freelancer or freelancing team. I will answer questions posed and I expect at least two mockups of how the new design could look. Based on the mockups, I'll select a direction, give access to the necessary files, and expect the winning bidder(s) to execute on developing and designing the site.
1. At least two mockups showing possible design directions
2. Execution of selected design mockup, with edits from myself.
Please visit - http://wiwt.com & https://www.todayimwearing.com/ to see the general look, feel and functionality required for this project
The site needs to be stable enough for 100,000 users