Are you this Graphic/UX designer?
Budget: $1,000 to $2,500
The Coffice is a rapidly growing online community dedicated to professionals who work from (not for) coffee shops.
The company's website is under redevelopment to become an interactive community platform for caffeine charged Cofficers and their Coffices. Users of The Coffice already come from all professions, sectors and global regions -- the Twitter following (@TheCoffice) and Facebook likes (/TheCoffice) are testaments to that.
You are a professional graphic designer who not only has technical/professional skills and a genetically enhanced creative flair, you understand intimately what it means to be a Cofficer.
Of course, being a graphic designing Cofficer is only part of this algorithm. The following also are required/strongly recommended for this project:
• designing for UX (if you need to Google that, this may not be the project for you).
• a habit of watching Rocky Balboa training montages before starting your day and experience designing for various devices, including desktop browsers, laptops/tablets and mobile devices
• experience designing for web applications
• ability to make round and brown the new black (see the logo). If you can make new black the new black, you will be contacted by a group known only to those who have already made the new black the new black
• knowledge of Liquid Design and an objectively diagnosed "healthy" Instagram habit; and
• a sense of humour with an ability to meet tight deadlines.
If you are the graphic designer fitting this description, please forward your resume, access to a portfolio and the name of your regular (or occasional) Coffice of choice. If you don't work from a Coffice, but still want to apply, tell us what kind of space you work in (e.g., basement furnace room, father-in-law's boardroom, hipster co-working space, etc.) and why you would want to support the growth of The Coffice.
This will be a short-term paid contract with the potential to become a member of the frequently accessed network of paid Coffice consultants. This is not spec work. The specifics regarding the rate of pay will not be addressed until after magic happens and the heavens open delivering the ideal candidate.
Please send all information via FreelanceSwitch. Applicant phone calls and/or inquiries from staffing agencies will render applications as "Buh-Bye".
Thank you. Happy holidays!