Posted on 13 December 2012
SEO Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer available.
But don't worry - we have lots of new freelance jobs
Budget: $100 to $500
We're an award winning design and technology boutique agency. We are comprised of unprecedented talent and successful initiatives. We help companies strategize, design, build and market their ideas. We create dynamic, engaging, and interesting properties.
We are seeking a part time SEO Specialist to drive new customer acquisition. In this position you will own the SEO based marketing division of our company. You will be creating the SEO strategy and executing the whole SEO based customer acquisition process. We’re looking for highly motivated and intelligent individuals who can make an immediate positive impact with our clients. This position is a tele-commute.
- Analyze keywords to identify good SEO targets
- Identify or create content for landing pages for targeted keywords
- Optimize landing pages and content for SEO value
- Build links to target landing pages
- Measure return and optimize the whole SEO process
- Evangelize SEO techniques in other parts of marketing team to boost SEO return
You'll need to be available for voice meetings via Skype or Phone. Please send over your rates and speak 9/10 English.
- 2+ years of hands on SEO experience with references of work to show
- Experience including tools and technology (HTML, Google Analytics, search engine ranking algorithm, SEOmoz and specific tools)
- Strong analytic ability to analyze targets and accurately measure impact
- Strong writing ability, the content generated must be clear, relevant and of professional quality
- Detail oriented, there are many details to get right for best performance
- Excellent organizational skills, understand the big picture and prioritize what will have the biggest impact