Budget: $500 to $1,000
Due to continuing expansion and introduction of two new casino products Paddy Power are looking for a digital designer to complement their multidisciplinary design team. The candidate must possess excellent conceptualizing skills, with a strong knowledge of current technologies and design trends. In line with Paddy Powers ethos of fun, fair and friendly the candidate must demonstrate an ability to develop imaginative and creative concepts for online campaigns. Main duties & responsibilities:
- Maintaining and evolving the new paddypower.com products and expanding the range of the existing
- The candidate must have a strong digital agency background and portfolio.
- Design and development of promotional material for campaigns including email marketing, creation of adverts, micro sites, banners and supporting print material.
- The candidate must demonstrate a high proficiency in Photoshop, After effects, Flash and have a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in 3d software, modelling, mapping, lighting and rendering.
- Working within a team of designers the candidate must be strongly motivated and possess strong initiative
- Double click experience an advantage
- A current knowledge of new technologies and modern trends is also required as the candidate will be expected to participate in the expansion of the Paddy Power brand.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Graphic Design, art, related field or equivalent directly related experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a graphic design role.
- The Ability to take direction and criticism professionally.
- A strong ability to interpret business and marketing concepts and convert them into persuasive visual communication.
- Strong visualisation and graphic design skills demonstrated through either an online or attached portfolio.
- Agency experience is a must.