WordPress eCommerce Developer (ideally WooCommerce)
Budget: $500 to $1,000
We make mens Tshirts inspired by literature. We sell them online. We've just gone live with Phase 1 of our V3 site but unfortunately our developer has unexpectedly left due to family reasons.
So we're stuck with an almost-but-not-quite-complete site. We need your help finish what was started. Full brief to follow but our setup / your proficiency is -
• WP and WooCommerce - everything is open source and our old developer is also on-hand as required to help with any questions
• SVN - I don't really understand it, but we've got it and you'll need to use it
• Google Wallet and PayPal Pro APIs - 99% setup already although there are still some teething problems. More importantly, we need to add proper credit card merchant number / payment gateway capabilities ASAP
• Google Analytics - eCommerce tracking and conversion funnels to be setup
• Google Shopping / Product - automagical feed XML generation / updating
• A/B testing - not setup but mission critical
• SEO - general whizbangery, currently using 'WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast' but need help to make it sing.
After this initial chunk there'll be ongoing work of around 1-2 days / month as we try new ways of optimising our conversion rate. So we're looking to build a long-term relationship with a nimble WP/eCommerce developer who likes Skype as much as writing emails.
And of course there's an endless supply of gorgeous Tshirts if you're into that kinda thing (and frankly who isn't?).
Looking forward to hearing from you...