Software Engineer US Based
Budget: $10,000 +
Description Uncle Sam – we want you! If, that is, you are a software engineer who knows the latest stuff, an experienced programmer, and a fast learner of new languages and scripting. What we need done is technical project management, hands-on code fix and feature implementation, and software quality assurance. This, we call a GTeam FZ LLC Software Engineer. Sign on for the duration, and you’ll get $60/hour ($750 fixed price payment for your trial work that leads to a successful hire). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings, but you understand how those are. Also, because of W-2 processing, for US citizens and permanent residents the pay rate is $48/hour. We need software engineers living in the United States who:
- Understand current software development practices and tools, including
- Virtual environments
- Source control
- Remote development
- Issue tracking
- Build and test automation
- Networking management
- Can do general coding and scripting – you need to be an experienced programmer in at least one of Java, C, and .Net
- Understand programming well enough to learn new languages or scripting quickly
- Speak and write capably in English (meaning, what Americans speak; it doesn’t have to be British)
- Video Skype capability, webcam, and you know how to use them to talk with us and do daily work.
- 40 hours per week available for this job.