Website, Logo, Flyer
Budget: $1,000 to $2,500
Statement of WorkRush HollywoodNitefall Entertainment, LLC
BackgroundWe are planning to put together a small set of webpages which will be geared towards marketing our nightlife events.
- Rush Hollywood Logo
- Five Webpages (Home Page, Gallery, Events, FAQ, Rush Girls)
- One Eventbrite Page (Should be based on Home Page)
- One double-sided Flyer (Front and Back are different)
- High Quality work as determined by Nitefall Entertaintment
- Hi-Resolution .PSD and .AI files
- Final Product should be optimized for Web
- Home Page
- Highlight primary benefits of the club crawl (Free Admission to Nightclubs, No Waiting in Line, Free Drinks on the bus) and the price
- Showcase our beautiful hostesses
- Minimal text, Extremely Vivid, Simple Navigation
- Flyer to advertise our current events (consideration should be made for having 2 fliers up to advertise back to back events i.e. Friday & Saturday
- Video to highlight the experience
- Primary Links - Buy Tix, Gallery, Events, FAQ, Rush Girls
- Buy Tix button should stand out from other buttons ○ Contain Social Media Links - Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and later Yelp (Yelp will not be included upon initial release)
- Disclaimer - Either a separate page or just put on the bottom of the page.
- Display multiple flyers and details for each event upcoming event.
- Contain a link for each flyer to buy tickets to that event.
- Photo and Video Gallery
- Rush Girls
- Photos and/or Video Bios for each girl
- We will provide you with the content
- Need a clean easy to read format
- The flyers should look like baseball cards. Each card highlighting a model or group of models
- Side 1: Pic of Model, Name, Signature (Embellishment i.e. heart, lip imprint, etc.)
- Side 2: Brief description of event and link to our site.
Communication will be key to making sure we stay on track. Please continuously notify us of your progress as well as any content or guidance that you need from us. You will also be collaborating with other contractors we’ve hired.
Our Website: www.TheXtremeLimos.com
Example of Eventbrite page: http://la-dubshow-ehometext.eventbrite.com/
Websites for Reference
- http://www.ch3lv.com/ (I like this layout, extremely simple, very vivid)
- http://www.playboy.com/ (I like the backdrop, content is organized, Video Hero Panel very nice)
- http://www.victoriassecret.com/ (Very vivid backdrop, clean simple layout)
- http://dubshowtour.com/home/ (There are aspects similar to our current site which we could use to enhance it. Such as the navigation and the graphic up top.)
- http://www.apple.com/ (Just for reference since they are excellent at marketing)