Freelance Vector Artist Wanted for Ongoing Needs
Budget: $100 to $500
A little about me:
I run a freelance graphic design studio from my laptop as I travel around the world. I'm looking for other people to join me on a freelance basis to help with the project aspects I am not skilled in: Coding and Illustrations being the main two I need at the moment.
I am looking for a long-term team member to help me on an ongoing monthly basis that is reliable. I don't put up with b.s. or excuses, ever. I have a steady flow of work currently, but expect my workload to increase dramatically over the next few months.
If you are not capable of the following, please do not apply:
- Delivering the product ahead of deadline
- Never missing a deadline, Ever. Do whatever it takes.
- Do your best work on every project.
- Stand behind your work (ensure the client is happy - within reason)
- Exceeding customer expectations and providing superior customer service
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Excellent Communication and Time Management Skills.
- Fluent in English. I don't care if English is your second language, but you must be able to communicate effectively
- A strong desire to excel, learn, and expand skill-sets.
I often reward exceptional service and help pay for extended learning once we've been working together a while. I believe that if I take care of you, you will take care of me and vise versa. I want this to be a win-win for both of us and be a positive healthy working relationship.
Right now I have an opening for a vector artist. I am a designer, but my drawing skills have their limits especially when it comes to mascot type logos or characters. I am looking for someone that can take the sketches I draw, but that are beyond my illustrative talents to create, and bring them to life so that I can offer a more diversified product to my client. I will also need illustrations for website headers and icons.
- Expert knowledge of illustrator
- Ability to create logos
- Ability to draw characters.
- Ability to draw icons.
- Strong typography skills (but not required)
If you do not follow these simple instructions, I will delete your e-mail. Send a message with the following:
- Brief Intro to who you are.
- Your customer Service philosophy
- Hourly Rate
- Links to your work and style
- City/Country of residence and timezone
- Quotes for the two small projects listed below
- Lastly, what are your favorite kind of projects to work on? (how can I best use you?)
Quotes Needed for:
- 3 logo concepts (you are given sketches and creative direction for each).
- Header Illustration (illustration detail: medium - you are given sketches and creative direction)