Budget: $5,000 to $10,000
Prismatic Ideas is a young webdesign studio located in Bulgaria. Working on various types of projects. And we are looking for an ambitious, passionate and talented Web Designer to join our team.
We are looking for cadidates who:
- -Have a high working level of knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator with 3+ years of working experience.
- -Strong visual design portfolio with proven Web and/or mobile UX work.
- -Have strong visual design skills, focus on details and quality, understanding of usability practices and experience with current front-end technologies.You need to love creating great user experiences through UI.
- -Have experience with the entire design process, from wireframes through final implementation
- -Are able to take responsibility for their work, schedule and deadlines.
- -Understanding the importance of things as Typography, Grid Systems, ColorTheory, User Flows, Fibonacci Sequence and Golden Ratio.
Bonus Qualifications( NOT reaquired ):
- -HTML and CSS basic knowledge
- -Any other skill not mentioned above
A strong work ethic and commitment in projects will be rewarder.We are young company, with great prospects and amazing projects in the pipeline.
What you will be doing at Prismatic Ideas:
- -Translate business requirenments into innovative and usable designs for websites, web-based applications, mobile and table apps or games.
- -Communicate with programmers and develop concepts with technology in mind.
What we Offer:
- -Really flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
- -Challenging but interesting work on great, innovative projects
- -Performance bonuses
- -An attactive salary that will grow on perfomance shown.
- -An opportunity for personal growth as well as development of your portfolio
If you are interested in applying for the job, please send us your CV as well as a portfolio.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking for a web designer to work with us. This is not a
single project and we are not looking for agency or studio providing
similar services. Applications without portfolio will be ignored as well
as applications from studios and agencies.