Full Time Graphic Designer for Print and Web
Budget: $5,000 to $10,000
Urban specialty apparel and footwear retailer with locations in New York and New Jersey is seeking a graphic designer to be responsible for the designing, creating, and delivering/implementation of print and web initiatives.
• Design and execute marketing initiatives including but not limited to:
o the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, and in-store campaigns
o create and manage e-mail campaigns, online promotions, and business- related social networking accounts
o distribution or delivery of marketing materials
o execution and maintenance of an innovative e-commerce site with an understanding of layouts, user interfaces, and icons
• Ensure that all created materials adhere to established graphic standards
• Maintain current knowledge of company’s products and current marketing strategies and promotions etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in Graphic Design or Marketing with graphic design and web content experience
• High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of current web standards & browser/platform compatibility issues - experience designing for e-commerce a plus
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent organizational, time management, and follow up skills
• Ability to work independently and prioritize projects
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
• Interest in and knowledge of urban fashion highly suggested
This is a full time position. Must include salary requests in the cover letter.