Article/Blog Writer for Mom Entrepreneur Site
Budget: $100 to $500
We have a great opportunity for someone who wants to help provide
inspiration, ideas, how to's and practical information and education to
mom entrepreneurs. We are looking for writers to work with on a regular
basis for a blog and newsletter. We are looking for 15 to 20 unique
articles a month, with a minimum of 600 to 1500 words. This person will
have the ability to research a topic and write unique content about that
topic with authority and can organize in a way that is easy to read
and, most importantly, the reader can immediately apply to their
business or life. I am also looking for writers that can take academic studies and provide summaries.
If interested, please provide necessary information along with answers to the following questions.
1. Do you work independently or for a company?
2. What do you think are the most important things to consider when writing and editing content online?
3. How do you go about researching your topics? What does your process look like?
4. What challenges have you had on some other writing projects?
5. What have you seen that can be improved in the world of online content?
6. We are looking for mainly ghostwriters, would this be an issue for you or a conflict?
7. Can you describe some writing projects you are currently working on and how long?
8. What price range are you proposing for 15 to 20 articles. We are seeking value here.
9. Can you please send me some relevant examples?