Graphic Designer with automobile/high-tech focus
Budget: $2,500 to $5,000
We need a graphic designer to help us with a project for our client. Happy to have someone on board who is looking to build his/her portfolio. If we work well together on this project it could mean future work since we may be doing more work with print.
- Project will run about three weeks starting mid-May
- Someone who has a portfolio in automotive, high-tech and/or transportation design. (Will be building some cars, wire framed cars, wire framed houses)
- Will work out of our office near Westwood (UCLA)
- Must have personal laptop to work from
- Fluent in Japanese is not necessary, but would be an extremely great asset.
- Must be reliable, take direction well and be patient and flexible with creative direction
Please send link(s) to your work. No attachments as they may not come through.
Fun and dedicated team to work with. Big client name so again, if we work well together then there is a good chance we will bring you on for future projects.