Green Living, Home Improvement, and Respiratory Health Writers and Publicity Pros
Budget: $100 to $500
Sylvane, a leading indoor air quality company dedicated to helping people breathe cleaner air, is looking for a few outstanding writers to add to our great team!
Topics and categories will include: green living, home and garden, DIY home improvement projects (involving any air systems, air purification, dehumidification, heating, air conditioning, energy efficiency, etc) respiratory health, allergies, asthma, and more!
We're specifically searching for bloggers and publicity experts that have experience with guest posting on popular blogs and crowdsourced content sites.
This position will be completely freelance. You should be comfortable coming up with ideas for articles and should already have working relationships with some blogs and sites for publishing your posts. We will, on occasion, be able to provide article topics and guest posting opportunities for you.
What are we looking for from you?
- You have an original and clear blogging voice
- You have 2 years of experience writing or blogging professionally
- You are naturally interested in home and garden, green lifestyle, DIY home improvement, or respiratory health (allergies, asthma, etc) topics
- You have an ability to produce quality, engaging content, creative headlines, and snappy titles
- You LOVE grammar, and you involuntarily cringe when you see "your" used in place of "you're"
- You must have at least 3 links to high quality published work
What would send your application over the top?
- You have experience with major social sites and frequently use them (Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Google Plus, etc)
- You are proficient with multiple blogging platforms (Wordpress, Blogger, Posterous, etc)
- You have a good grasp of best practices for linking, and also sharing via social media channels
- You understand the importance of categorization and tagging
- You know how to source, crop, and resize images
How to apply:
Send us one concise, information-packed paragraph describing yourself along with 3-5 links to your best published work, and list 3 blogs or content sites on which you could publish articles to create publicity for us. Also if applicable, include links to 2 of your social profiles (Twitter, StumbleUpon, etc).
Please send applications and any questions you may have about the details of this opportunity to us via the submission form here on Freelance Switch. We are looking forward to working with you!