Freelance Monthly Retainer - Interactive Designer
Budget: $1,000 to $2,500
What we're looking for
Amazing art, coloring outside the lines, passion for typography, attention to detail, excellent communication, and someone FUN to work with.
The scope of the position covers everything from updating an ad to conceptualizing and designing an entire campaign.
If you have a need to hear your voice in creative and process, you will work well with our team.
Part time contract to hire with a pre-set commitment of your choice - 10-20 hours per week.
Who we are:
Since 2001 eNox Media has wowed local and well known national brands with fresh thinking and aggressive results driven solutions…. and the best is yet to come…
Our type of work includes branding, digital & print ads, websites, and social for small to medium sized businesses.
We have a lean, agile startup like environment with high accountability for delivering creative and simple solutions to complex problems.
Monday – Friday - It's time to make doughnuts. We really love doughnuts!
• A portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of web design best practices and an ability to craft unique user experiences
• Strong graphic, typography and web design skills
• Ability to prototype/wireframe
• Experience in utilizing new technologies to create better results (such as web fonts, HTML5, CSS3)
• Deep curiosity about the underlying emotions and experiences that drive social products
• Be well organized, detail oriented and a problem solver
• Adobe Creative Suite (CS4-CS5.5) Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator (InDesign and Flash a plus)
• Ability to manage multiple projects and independently prioritize tasks.
• Previous experience in an agency environment preferred
• Proven track record of meeting deliverables successfully in a remote working environment
This is not a project-by-project set-up.
We will contract a block of your time each month and pay on a fixed schedule - So no waiting to get paid
You will work directly with the creative director and have access to all other team members for collaboration
The position is off-site so you can work whenever you want – meeting deadlines and scheduled collaboration time are the only requirements.
We will provide a PolyCom VoIP phone and a full Adobe CS Subscription (if needed).
Please submit the following:
• Resume and include salary history
• Portfolio, which should have links to any projects you have been involved with and an explanation of your role within the projects
• Desired compensation Salary/Rate
• Your availability: How soon can you start and how many hours (10-20 per week)?