Freelance Graphic Designer for TV Commercial Director's Treatments,
Budget: $100 to $500
Simple, elegant design work to be performed quickly on a job by job basis for an established TV Commercial Director's pitch presentations.
You would be provided with the text already written (usually about seven paragraphs) and would put together a clean, professional presentation using your own unique design skill for format, graphics and fonts, sourcing and integrating existing web photo and art images as well as occasionally adding links to music and videos.
- You must currently own a fast, current Mac running Lion to be compatible with the director's set up so he has the ability to make last minute changes himself.
- Please provide a portfolio of some kind – hopefully of the work you are most proud of.
- You will be given examples of several previous treatments as reference, but your own design ideas will be encouraged.
- InDesign seems to be the program most for this used but others can be discussed.
- Pay will depend on the extent of the presentation - it's usually a 4-6 hour job with a quick turnaround desired.