Website for a new company
Budget: $500 to $1,000
SummaryNima Bagai is launching as a new brand and requires a web presence in order to increase brand awareness a promote brand recognition. We are looking to create a destination and point of contact for our customers and those interested in our products and company.
BackgroundNima Bagai is the brainchild of four dynamic women. We stem from different corners of the world and bring that global influence to our designs. At our core, we believe in creating the harmonious unity of three pillars: aesthetic beauty meets functionality meets low-impact on our precious environment, its people and animals. This combination is the foundation to our ethos and design belief system and while we wish to communicate this to our consumers and industry partners in order to promote these elements in their own rights, we strongly believe our products must speak for themselves first and foremost and we want this subtle balance of focus to translate in our website.
Objectives & GoalsCreate new website (under existing domain) that will provide:
FunctionalityThe following are elements of functionality that need to be considered during the creative design process: Homepage:
- Interchangeable centered (monthly rotation) graphic(s)
- Top center placement of name
- Top center click-thru links of categories (shopping categories: Handbags; House; Garden; Accessories)
- Corner click-thru links of useful information (About Us; Contact Us; FAQs; Shopping Cart)
- Portuguese and English language option
- Thumbnail graphics with basic information (name; price)
- Click for larger images with further information (description, zoom, color options, add to cart; recommended items)
- Left panel of category options
- Shopping cart: shipping options; payment methods; etc
- Tracking (page visits; unique visitors; drop offs; etc)
Candidates to provide samples of work via links only. Ideally looking for someone with fashion-related experience/appreciation to achieve appropriate look & feel. Thank you!