Freelance UI/UX Designer (wireframes, prototyping); French/English bilingual strongly preferred
Budget: $1,000 to $2,500
We are looking for someone to help our design team with a project that involves collaborating with a company based in Paris to redesign the UI/UX of their current website. This phase entails listening to the client's needs and vision for their website, finding out the goals they would like the website's users to accomplish, and working with our visual designers to deliver a set of wireframes that prototype the pages of the website.
- have had at least 2 years experience with UI/UX and wireframing as your primary or a major responsibility
- have experience working with virtual teams- have experience with or can easily learn to use Basecamp
- have examples of wireframes that you can show us
- if you speak French, we will be EXTREMELY interested in talking with you
Because we also have a UI/UX designer, we would expect this person to work collaboratively with us to come up with the wireframes (you wouldn't be working alone). We expect this to take a maximum of 40 hours including drafting, revision, and meeting times (Skype or phone). Our budget for this position is $2000.
If you are interested, please send me an email or app with:
- your resume or a link to your resume/LinkedIn that shows your experience
- 2 samples of wireframes
- the word "MAGGIE" in the subject line or in the first line of your app to show that you have read this far and can follow directions
Any form letters or entries that don't include the above 3 elements will be discarded.
Thank you for your time.