Posted on 29 March 2012
Convert site designs into HTML/CSS - Large Project
This job is no longer available. But don't worry - we have lots of new freelance jobs for you!
Budget: $1,000 to $2,500
- We are looking for an individual or company capable of slicing up PSD files into working HTML/CSS. Currently, our company is working towards launching 3 new sites, including a larger network site, by the first week of May. Due to the time crunch, we are needing to outsource some of our development work for the site, there will not be any design services required.
- In order to slice the files, the applicant should be able to use Adobe Photoshop extremely well, and convert them by hand into HTML/CSS for our Development team to integrate seamlessly into coding that has already been completed.
- Also, the applicant will need to be able to converse and meet (via phone or Skype) with our Director of Design in order to understand the files and how they should function, what each of the pieces mean, and so on.
- Furthermore, we may require that the individual or company sign a non-disclosure agreement wherein word of this project will not be spread and the designs/website will not be published prior to May 2012, as well as not placed in a portfolio.
- Please apply with a resume and samples of your current work. Also, a rate at which you would normally work for -- which can be negotiated. Final budget TBD throughout the application process.