Web Developer for Interactive Agency
Budget: $5,000 to $10,000
- Responsible for executing complex designs that reflect creative and art direction
- Experience working on large accounts
- Able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project
- May need to rapidly produce style guide components, technical specifications, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.
- Participate in the scoping and planning of projects
- Ability to research and learn emerging technologies
- May manage a small team of other developers
At least 2+ years experience using ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, PHP or other frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages
- At least 1+ years of experience developing AJAX based applications using packages such as JQuery or Dojo or Mootools or YUI
- Expertise developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- At least 1 year Experience with SharePoint, SharePoint designer, and Visual Studio
Experience with XML: XSLT, DTD or Schema modeling, DOM/XPath/SAX
- Experience using Analytics Solutions (Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics)
- User Interface Design, Information Architecture, graphic design experience a plus
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation
- Experiences Optimizing for Search Engines
- Strong presentation skills
This position is a freelance opportunity.